Job Ref: 487412
One of the premier Microsoft Partners in the Greater Seattle Area. We focus on using Microsoft Cloud Technologies to empower our customers to be more secure, productive, and engaged. We accomplish this by delivering high-value services such as briefing, immersion, and architecture sessions, project and role-based engagements, managed services, and professional services.
As one of Microsoft’s leading Veteran Owned Businesses we are looking for Leaders with the desire to be a part of a small organization doing big things with purpose. If you are looking for your next opportunity to join a team that is passionate about culture, growth, customer experience, and making an impact we’d love to hear from you!
This role will be responsible for client engagement and satisfaction, consultant experience and project deliverable quality. This individual should be high energy, customer-centric, and possess a proven track record in Microsoft Technologies, Big Data solutions, strategic consulting and/or services in the technology and/or telecommunications sector.
- Lead teams of consultants in delivering Microsoft Technologies, Big Data solutions and strategic consulting
- Own client and consultant satisfaction with our work.
- Coach and develop junior team members in their immediate projects and long-term career development.
- Support account development and business development for footprints within the strategic account.
- Help build account plans and identify required resources, budget and personnel to ensure success.
- Radiate and network within the account to help develop new relationships.
- Become trusted advisor for your clients and their teams.
- Help build companies Transformation solutions (end to end from strategy and design through build and run).
- Contribute to thought leadership in relevant content development, events and account-based marketing.
- Established track record in project delivery with telecommunications accounts.
- Minimum 5+ years in prior consulting experience, with 3+ years as a manager/lead of people and teams and delivering projects to technology and/or telecommunications clients.
- Proven subject matter expertise in Microsoft 365, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
- Leverage relationships/projects for expansion and new business development
- Leading all phases of core technology project involving MS Solutions, Big Data, Cloud Services, Strategy and Business in Service Management
- Leading delivery and governance of large scaled enterprise engagements
- Experience developing and maintaining client and executive relationships with the ability to articulate complex concepts concisely to collaborate among technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to manage internal and external cross-functional teams in fast-paced matrix partner and customer organizations
- Demonstrated technical and/or functional aptitude, and ability to engage with architects or SME into pre-sales activities.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in working in a client advisory role
- Demonstrated ability to influence a group audience, facilitate solutioning and lead discussions such as implementation methodology, Road mapping, Enterprise Transformation strategy, and executive-level requirement gathering sessions
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.