Emerald Talent Group
We are a high growth advanced start-up offering our customers a sales engagement platform to increase company productivity and enhance the customer engagement and retention.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Delivering on priorities and programs that operationalize customer obsession
- Developing and executing successful Customer Marketing campaigns that engage customers and drive increased expansion revenue including
- Executing and leading the vision, strategy, and results for our Email Marketing program, encompassing the marketing, transactional, and lifecycle email programs supporting growth and retention of existing customers
- Creating a strategy that markets Professional Services and Customer Success programs to our existing customers
- Working with the Customer Success and Professional Services team to create a strategy that supports onboarding and optimization
- Building a thriving Community – from admins in sales operations to sales reps who use the platform every day to beta testers who help improve the product to advocates who want to help grow the company
- Creating a Customer Evidence and Reference program that enables the sales and success teams to grow upmarket and into new industries and use cases
- Managing and evolving Customer Advisory Board to ensure consistently incorporates the feedback and suggestions of our largest and most engaged customers.
- Exceptional ability to drive key business objectives with data-driven, fact-based insights that lead to well-informed strategic plans, quick decision making and impactful outcomes.
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver on key milestones
- Deep understanding of SaaS technology and expert at B2B marketing with the ability to rapidly gain an in-depth knowledge of the our product and sales engagement industry.
- Enthusiastic willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, and highly collaborative
- Ability to grow team capacity to meet current and long-term needs
- Champions a work environment that celebrates, encourages and facilitates diversity & inclusion
- Previous experience at growth-stage companies or driving significant revenue growth at larger companies is beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA strongly preferred