Emerald Talent Group
Whitepages Pro provides businesses with global identity verification solutions via enterprise-scale APIs and web tools to help companies identify legitimate customers, prevent fraudulent transactions, and smooth new customer creation. Our real-time data integrates into existing platforms, authentication workflows, and data models to help your business confidently assess and verify consumer identities worldwide.
Our foundation is data at massive scale. As a leader in identity data, Whitepages developed our own fully-integrated, high-availability Identity Graph database which houses more than 5 billion global identity records. These records have been curated and corroborated from hundreds of different sources to deliver unparalleled coverage, accuracy, and performance in identity verification. Businesses of all sizes including Wells Fargo, Microsoft, Western Union, Under Armour, Priceline, and American Airlines use Whitepages Pro data to mitigate risk and improve the customer experience.
Whitepages Pro seeks a marketing professional to direct the creation of content and public relations globally. The ideal candidate has a successful track record of running integrated campaigns driven strategically by content across multiple B2B channels.
Whitepages Pro is a late stage start-up within an established parent company. Leadership at Pro knows how to create focus from ambiguity and work as a team to be the best in our class. We have fun while we work dynamically and aggressively toward collective goals. It also means we’ve got resources and a nearly 20-year track record to deploy. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who will rapidly grow our domestic market share, as well as, expand our brand and offerings into global markets.
The Director of Global Marketing will know instinctively how to drive our prospects and customers to take action. At our core, we love to sell data (our mantra is “data for good”), but we take even greater satisfaction from knowing our customers are maximizing the value and effectiveness of our solutions. Our customer retention rates are nearly perfect and we expect marketing to support this trend.
It is a requirement that Director of Global Marketing has an extensive background in measuring success. Metrics and performance measurement of campaigns will be an integral part of this role. Candidates are encouraged to emphasize their experience in this realm when applying.
In this role you will:
- Own and manage the demand generation programs, including messaging, execution and tracking that continuously improve demand volume and quality across multiple channels
- Direct and manage team to execute account-based marketing programs to generate demand within targeted segments, markets and companies
- Create, establish and maintain visibility and market awareness using available tools and channels globally, including external communication/public relations, partners and industry trade publication relationships
- Collaborate and work with the Marketing team and cross-functionally with Product and Sales teams to create compelling content and messaging for all facets of external marketing and outbound programs/activities.
- Oversee and manage various Web marketing programs, assets and initiatives, including corporate website content and user experience, search marketing, and online advertising
- Work with internal SMEs on blog content ideation and develop/edit copy for blogs
- Manage all aspects of story and content development for customer and prospect communications and newsletters
- Oversee the management and execution of various trade and company events
- Assist in defining the annual marketing budget; optimize available budget with the goal of improving results and controlling costs and adjusting priorities as required.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field of study or the equivalent in progressive relate experience- a focus in Marketing Communications is preferred
- 7-1O+ years of experience in marketing, event management, and/or communications related roles in technology companies; a deep understanding of the data industry is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, including creating, writing and presentation skills along with excellent editorial skills
- Must have experience in leading and managing a team of professionals and managing large complex projects including large customer events with a solid understanding of financial budgeting, cost control and negotiating vendor relationships
- Experience writing web content and managing B2B websites required; web design, HTML and CMS experience is a plus
- Event marketing and public/analyst relations experience required
- Hands on experience in SEO and PPC is highly preferred
- Highly detail-oriented and well organized
- Excellent at handling multiple projects with tight timelines
- Experience working with international teams a plus
- Experience working in and managing CRM and email and/or marketing automation applications
Competencies I Personal Desires:
- TEAMWORK: The ability to work collaboratively with others toward mutual objectives
- SENSE OF URGENCY: A bias for taking action – spontaneous recognition of problems and opportunities
- CUSTOMER FOCUS: A drive to discover and meet the needs of customers (either internal or external}
- ADAPTING TO CHANGE: The ability to adapt to work effectively in a dynamic environment with tons of ambiguity. Can make timely pragmatic decisions.
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: A fundamental belief in one’s ability to successfully take on new and difficult challenges, question the status quo, and take risks
- VISIONARY LEADERSHIP: The ability to communicate and enlist support for the vision of the organization
Combine all this with a dynamic, can-do culture, and Whitepages is a pretty awesome place to work for folks who want to have impact. We are a small team with a passion for what we do, and we keep our employees at the center of our mission. We host weekly events, including catered lunches and happy hours, enjoy unlimited vacation, keep a fully stocked kitchen, and work in some great cities, with headquarters in downtown Seattle, and offices in New York City and Budapest, Hungary. If this sounds like the kind of place you want to spend your days, then visit us at: http://about.whitepages.com/. Whitepages Inc. prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer.