Emerald Talent Group
SkyKick is a fast-growing pioneer in the cloud market and has won numerous awards from Microsoft Partner of the Year to Red Herring Top 100 North America. Our mission is to build SaaS products that solve the IT industry’s cloud challenges. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 5,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to move, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud. We empower leaders company-wide to develop solutions that are changing expectations. We love the new scale opportunities that come with our growth and would love to share this amazing journey with more passionate people!
We are headquartered in Seattle, WA and as a 100 Best Company in Washington, we offer a competitive comp and benefits package, along with great perks! SkyKick is a proud equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit www.skykick.com.
As the Director of Sales Operations, you will serve in a critical leadership role to scale SkyKick’s sales operations. The person in this role will be a strategic advisor to our Executive, Sales, Marketing and Support teams. You will lead teams that develop key sales analytics, create and maintain executive reports, enhance our sales processes and CRM tools, and support the strategic goals of our teams.
This is a “high visibility” role in a dynamic, startup company, ideal for a multi-tasker who is exceptionally organized, process oriented, and driven to identify and implement improvements. You will not only be leading the sales operations team, you will be rolling up your sleeves and diving into the data with them!
What will you be doing?
- Leading the development and implementation of pipeline reporting tools.
- Establishing and monitoring revenue targets, win rates, as well as contacts and performance of SkyKick’s sales personnel.
- Creating and overseeing reporting deliverables to the sales leadership team, including forecasting models, metrics, analyses and overall sales productivity.
- Working cross-functionally with sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions.
- Managing sales support for quoting and order processing.
- Identifying ways to improve and refine our existing sales operations policies and procedures.
- Identify best practices across the sales organization and build plans to replicate success.
- Discover opportunities for revenue growth.
- Provide sales training and onboarding
Who are You?
- You have a bachelor’s or advanced degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience leading sales operations teams, preferably in a B2B environment.
- You possess a thorough knowledge of sales processes, pipeline management, and forecasting.
- You’re experienced with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- You bring superior leadership and communications skills (both written and verbal).
- You can generate cross-functional buy-in, build executive relationships and work within and across various teams and levels.