Emerald Talent Group
Fast moving innovation Company that acts more like a Silicon Valley start-up than an established 20 year old software Company. We are guided by our three core values Speed, Scale and Simplicity. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team, offering immediate opportunities for growth, building value in oneself and having a clear view of the future. It is important to us that each and every Team Member is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our Company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best.
About the Role
In summary, looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive with a strong desire for Customer relationship building. Enterprise Sales Executives are seasoned Outside Sales Professionals. The outside sales professional has experience building and managing all aspects of the sales cycle from target prospect discovery, lead development / lead qualification, quota management, pipeline management, strategic sales planning, execution, negotiation, contracting and conversion.
Enterprise Sales Executives have to be quick on their feet, excel in having online conversations, as well as “owning” a room of twenty or more buyer stakeholders at in person meetings, master the sales stack, and be ecosystem thought leaders. The right person for this role has a proven track record leading an organization in building very strong relationships with field sales interactions and with channel partners, selling and supporting enterprise technology solutions, SaaS solutions, and driving Customer satisfaction / and Customer delight all while driving a collaborative, competitive team atmosphere while maintaining a positive, winning team environment.
As a future member of a highly collaborative team, the Enterprise Sales Executive will see themselves as not only being coachable and open to constructive workshops but just as important, vocally contributing to setting the vision and strategy that will be critical to long-term success, as well as delivering on the tactical milestones to achieve these long-term goals. The right Team Member in this role will be an important individual contributor and also a leader and driver of the Cloud Platform growth by continuously improving the quality of conversations with prospects and Customers and Teammates.
More specifically to day to day responsibilities, the following descriptions can be applied.
- Fully remote
- Own the entire sales prospecting cycle
- Coordinate and manage status reports and sales communication
- Work closely with our marketing team to execute targeted campaigns; provide ongoing feedback to marketing on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Work closely with our executive sales team, outbound prospecting, setting meetings with prospects and assisting with meeting follow up and sales life cycle and buy cycle follow up
- Manage daily sales efforts to hit goals; accountable for meeting/exceeding monthly goals
- Heavy sourcing, prospecting & cold calling with potential Customers and prospects
- Attend and support outside trade events as needed
- Focus on target account lists provided by team and technology partners
- Develop and deliver progress reports, pipeline reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations to management for continuous improvement
- Learn and document all activities utilizing the Company CRM, Salesforce.com
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 5+ years inside sales and outside sales for enterprise software company
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Experience selling a software, SaaS and or technology solution
- Innovative, strong leader with a strategic mindset, knows how to execute and achieve results
- A demonstrated track record of successful achievements in sales development and leadership of Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s)
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: retail, cpg, private label product development and global retail supply chain
- Understanding or experience of retail merchandising/sourcing is a plus
- Proven pipeline development for lead qualification and effective buy-cycle management to conversion
- Resilience, Organization, Great research skills, Adaptability, A willingness to learn
- Great skills at reaching out and making contact via phone, email and social media
- Possess phenomenal communication and online presentation skills
- A lot of energy and drive to make Customers and Teammates successful
- A true passion for delivering a ‘best-in-class’ Customer experience
- Strong analytical, inquisitive and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Better than a casual knowledge of MSOffice Suite including Teams; additionally, Salesforce.com, Zoom Info, LinkedIn/Sales Navigator, and Outreach is a plus