Emerald Talent Group
Whitepages Pro provides businesses with global identity verification solutions via enterprise-scale APIs and web tools to help companies identify legitimate customers, prevent fraudulent transactions, and smooth new customer creation. Our real-time data integrates into existing platforms, authentication workflows, and data models to help your business confidently assess and verify consumer identities worldwide.
Our foundation is data at massive scale. As a leader in identity data, Whitepages developed our own fully-integrated, high-availability Identity Graph database which houses more than 5 billion global identity records. These records have been curated and corroborated from hundreds of different sources to deliver unparalleled coverage, accuracy, and performance in identity verification. Businesses of all sizes including Wells Fargo, Microsoft, Western Union, Under Armour, Priceline, and American Airlines use Whitepages Pro data to mitigate risk and improve the customer experience.
As the Marketing Manager, you are responsible for developing and executing cross-sell and upsell activities for our customer base. You will develop and implement impactful programs, including email campaigns, webinars, and customer specific events. You will create a library of customer evidence, including case studies, testimonials, and ROI data. This marketing manager will work closely with the account services team, sales, product, and the rest of the marketing team. We’re looking for someone who is smart, adaptable, and motivated to join our team of driven, talented, and fun marketers.
- Upsell and cross-sell programs: plan, execute, and evaluate marketing programs for specific customer segments through integrated marketing campaigns, email, webinars, and use account-based marketing tactics focused onbuilding the sales pipeline for upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Customer retention: closely partner with account services teams to create an exceptional customer experience; segment customer base and develop programs (e.g., newsletters, webinars) for each segment in order to increase engagement and renewals—aligned to overall retention goals.
- Customer advocacy program: develop, manage a robust customer referral and advocacy program to drive new revenue; secure customer speakers for press briefings, webinars, events and other speakership opportunities.
- Customer evidence and success: develop library of case studies, testimonials, and ROI statistics to be used in marketing campaigns and sales and account services outreach.
- Customer events: develop and manage customer specific events, ranging from VIP dinners to customer summits; responsible for determining content and securing speakers; partner with events marketing manager on logistics
- Content: Write and deploy emails and newsletters; develop content for the website, webinars, blogs, etc specific to our customer audiences.
- 4+ years of customer marketing experience with software, SaaS-based, or technology products in the B2B space; demand generation experience a plus.
- Excellent people skills; ability to interact and collaborate effectively with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties. Able to build rapport and connect with customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to write/originate strong customer marketing and sales content.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate product usages into broader customer benefits.
- Ability to think strategically while implementing tactically, balancing marketing and sales needs with a high level of flexibility.
- In-depth understanding of accounts services and sales—what drives them, how to communicate best, and the details of the customer lifecycle.
- BA/BS in marketing or closely related field.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access); Marketo and Salesforce experience preferred.
Combine all this with a dynamic, can-do culture, and Whitepages is a pretty awesome place to work for folks who want to have impact. We are a small team with a passion for what we do, and we keep our employees at the center of our mission. We host weekly events, including catered lunches and happy hours, enjoy unlimited vacation, keep a fully stocked kitchen, and work in some great cities, with headquarters in downtown Seattle, and offices in New York City and Budapest, Hungary. If this sounds like the kind of place you want to spend your days, then visit us at: http://about.whitepages.com/. Whitepages Inc. prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer.