Emerald Talent Group
Fast growth SaaS company is seeking an organized, energetic and results-driven Regional Sales Manager for the East Region. Are you passionate about transforming sales? Are you a past athlete (pro or collegiate) or a past coach/athletic director with a love for improving the game? This is a team of self-starting, mission-driven individuals with a passion for purposeful innovation. You bring your skills and a customer-first mentality and they bring the tools and environment you need to do the best work of your life.
Company is a SaaS company with a product that is revolutionizing the way sports are evaluated and played.
Looking for a Regional Sales Manager who will achieve growth by hitting sales targets and successfully managing their sales team.
Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence. Responsible for motivating and advising their reps to improve their performance and exceed expectations. You will be carrying a book of business while directing and coordinating all sales activities within the East Region.
- Meet sales expectations for individual customer/client base
- Prioritizes coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results.
- Proactively inspects sales activity and effort among sales associates managed, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort
meets company expectations.
- Identifies deficiencies in skills among sales associates managed, and works to improve individuals’ capabilities through coaching,
development, and training.
- Meets assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives.
- Achieves strategic teams objectives defined by company management.
- Implements effective coaching and development of direct-report associates.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience to include 2+ years of management
- Successful previous experience as a sales executive and sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Past pro or college athlete, coach or athletic director
- Flexible schedule and able to travel (once travel is acceptable)