- Meet sales expectations for individual customer/client base
- Prioritizes coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results.
- Proactively inspects sales activity and effort among sales associates managed, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort
meets company expectations.
- Identifies deficiencies in skills among sales associates managed, and works to improve individuals’ capabilities through coaching,
development, and training.
- Meets assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives.
- Achieves strategic teams objectives defined by company management.
- Implements effective coaching and development of direct-report associates.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience to include 2+ years of management
- Successful previous experience as a sales executive and sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Past pro or college athlete, coach or athletic director
- Flexible schedule and able to travel (once travel is acceptable)