Emerald Talent Group
Interested in getting in on a ground floor opportunity with a successful, VC-funded, Seattle-based company? Are you looking for a fun and challenging Sales position that provides fast career growth? Are you passionate about interpersonal relations, driven to succeed and want to make a difference while honing your sales skills? If this is you … then we need to talk!
Our client is building a sales development team to help expand their US presence. Sales development representatives are responsible for prospecting new business opportunities and developing leads that feed into the sales pipeline for account executives to close.
- Generate inbound/outbound opportunities and develop a strong pipeline of prospects through phone and email communications
- Initiate sales conversations with inbound sales prospects from website and Chat lines
- Lead sales efforts through research and outreach
- Develop and execute sales campaign strategies to identify and qualify leads
- Work with a strong sense of urgency, which translates into activity
- Qualify leads to route to account executives
- Develop your skills in a fast growth, exciting industry
- Record and report all sales activity in Salesforce
- 2-4 years sales/prospecting experience
- CRM software experience (preferably Salesforce)
- Enterprise level sales experience
- Strong communication and analytical skills over both phone and email
- Shown creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Passion for technology and possesses a high level of integrity
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- You love getting to know new people and helping them to get the most out of their sales initiatives, converting more leads, and conducting sales activities.
- Team player with ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic background