Emerald Talent Group
In this position you will design and build the next generation of the mobile versions of Smartsheet’s collaborative work and project management software. Our mobile software team is small, highly efficient, and results oriented. We work in an agile collaborative environment that stays focused on building great software. Here you can use the latest mobile and web technologies to their fullest potential. We are looking for the most highly motivated and intelligent individuals. Here are two short videos showing Smartsheet overview and our innovative Mobile features:
This position is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in the entire development life cycle, from concept to release
- Work closely with product managers, UI designers, and testers in a highly collaborative team environment
- Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices
- 5+ years software development experience
- 3+ years mobile application development experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent training and experience
- A passion for mobile and tablet devices, applications and user interfaces
- Extensive experience with Android application development.
- Familiarity with general and mobile specific design patterns
- Experience building high performance, fluid mobile applications
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with iOS application development.
- Familiarity with C++ and developing portable code.
- Experience using spreadsheet and project management applications
- Familiarity with SaaS business apps (Google Docs, Salesforce, Box, etc.)
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs and web services with applications
- Experience developing for the mobile web with jQuery Mobile