Job Ref: 884002
Solutions Engineer, Pre-Sales
Location: Remote in the US; Los Angeles, CA
Company is searching for a SaaS Sales Engineer/Solutions Consultant to help support our sales team as we manage incredible growth and new vertical expansion. The Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for presenting the product to prospects and answering their business and technical questions.
More specifically, you will be:
- Performing live presentations of the out of the box solutions for Quality Management Software (QMS) and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)
- Customizing/Configuring tailored presentations of our software solutions
- Creating demo videos for use via our demo-automation platform, Consensus
- Conveying product feedback from prospects to the Product Management team
- Supporting Account Executives in responding to RFPs and RFIs
- Leading Business Case calls and assisting prospects in building a business case
- Setting up trial environments on the web server
- Participating in sales training, such as Sandler
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in engineering
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, quality background a plus
- Experience in Quality Management or Environmental Health and Safety or in business-to-business SaaS sales
- Strong presentation skills including presenting software and using PowerPoint
- The ability to think on the spot: devising multiple potential solutions for a prospect’s problem quickly.
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Be able to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Experience with video editing a plus
Why you’ll love this job:
- Company has very collaborative, energetic co-workers in a fun and fast-paced environment. If you are someone who likes to be part of a winning team, you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
- You’ll receive a generous salary and commissions, comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401k), vacation time, paid sick time and a full company holiday schedule
- Even remotely we still continue to have a casual atmosphere, company lunches, and company events while caring for team members like a family.