Emerald Talent Group
About the Solution
The CBX Cloud Total Sourcing Management platform has been designed and developed exclusively for Retailers, Brands and Trading Companies seeking an integrated system that extends well beyond traditional product development. The CBX Cloud application footprint covers the full breadth of requirements needed to realize true extended supply chain optimization and automation from Product Concept to Delivery. Functional modules include vendor and factory management, planning, product development, product information management, sourcing, buying, order management and purchase order visibility, quality, testing and compliance management, work in process (WIP) tracking, logistics and payment.
Functionally, CBX Cloud is comprehensive in breadth and depth while also being flexible, configurable without customization and easy to use. CBX has taken the lead in technology innovation, offering a robust Cloud architecture built on a multi-tenant framework with social and mobile extensions and established integration solutions.
About the Company
CBX Software, Inc., is a 25 year old Company with our US headquarters in San Diego, California. With 250 employees around the world based from our offices in Boston, Munich, Hong Kong, Taipei and Shanghai, we have established ourselves as a worldwide leader in the retail private label product development and supply chain technology market.
We are a fast moving innovation Company that acts more like a Silicon Valley start-up than an established 20 year old software Company. We are guided by our three core values Speed, Scale and Simplicity. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team, offering immediate opportunities for growth, building value in oneself and having a clear view of the future. It is important to us that each and every Team Member is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our Company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best.
About the Role
In summary, CBX Software is looking for a Senior Implementation Consultant / Project Manager who will partner with CBX Software retail clients’ key business users and IT organizations to design, configure, test and implement value-added business solutions built on the CBX Cloud platform. The person in this role will work closely with customers and internal international teams on a fulltime basis to manage the practical and technical implementation for deploying rolling out our flagship CBX Cloud platform applications and services.
The person in this role will report to senior delivery management personnel in both the US and Hong Kong, who is responsible for product development, delivery and support operations for the CBX Cloud product line.
As a future member of a highly collaborative team, the person in this role will see themselves as not only being coachable and open to constructive workshops but just as important, vocally contributing to setting the vision and strategy that will be critical to long-term success, as well as delivering on the tactical milestones to achieve these long-term goals. The right Team Member in this role will be an important individual contributor and also a leader and driver of CBX Cloud growth by continuously improving the quality of conversations with prospects and Customers and Teammates.
More specifically to day to day responsibilities, the following descriptions can be applied.
- Work from the Company office or remotely daily during normal agreed office hours
- Coordinate and manage status reports and project communication
- Provide CBX application expertise to customers and implementation partners
- Gather information required for implementation
- Analyze customer’s requirements and propose/document design for configuration
- Configure implemented systems to suit customer’s need
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts during implementation
- Prepare test plan and detailed test cases/scripts for test execution
- Support customer roll-out and the delivery of training sessions
- Proactively manage resource allocation and execution plans to secure project goals and objectives
- Continuously manage changes in scope, identify potential risks, and implement contingency plans
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 3+ years business analysis experience in enterprise software implementation (retail or consumer products solutions a plus)
- Experience implementing a software, SaaS and or technology solution
- Working knowledge of relational databases and proficient in SQL programming
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and development, Scrum and/or Kanban
- Scrum Master experience is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills; demonstrate ability to write business system requirements and functional specification documents
- Resilience, adaptability, organization
- Strong research skills and time management skills
- A willingness to learn
- Great skills at reaching out and making contact via phone, email and social media
- Understanding or experience of retail merchandising/sourcing is a plus
- Possess phenomenal communication and online presentation skills
- A lot of energy and drive to make Customers and Teammates successful
- A true passion for delivering a ‘best-in-class’ Customer experience
- Strong analytical, inquisitive and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Live and work in San Diego, non-Covid times, must work from UTC office location
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally to Customer locations
- Better than a casual knowledge of MSOffice Suite including Teams; additionally, Jira, Confluence and Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Chinese language skills is a plus
- Base salary
- Potential earned bonus
- Perks and Benefits
- Employer sponsored medical plan (80% of Premium covered)
- Paid Time Off (Year one starts at 3 weeks)
- 8 Company paid holidays + 2 Company paid birthday holidays
- Company sponsored extended education and training programs
- Regular Company sponsored meals
- A+ office location, space and accommodations
- Team off-sites & happy hours
- Mobile phone expenses reimbursed
CBX Software is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the CBX family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.