Emerald Talent Group
Smartsheeters truly stand out. It is clear by their attitude and actions that they work for a company that is not only innovative and authentic, but filled with individuals who are supportive, driven and committed to being a part of Smartsheet’s success. Our leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience who are committed to maintaining an environment that promotes personal and professional growth as well as encouraging individuals to take an active role in the vision of the company.
Smartsheet is looking for a proven Enterprise Software Sales Professional to play a key role in executing our enterprise sales strategy. This position will be responsible for rapidly growing SaaS revenue within a defined set of target Global 1000 accounts – both net new and expansion. A proven track record of delivering sales results with tenacity, accountability, high energy, integrity and discipline is crucial to success on the Enterprise Sales team.
Smartsheet is a fast growth SaaS company with millions of users in 150 countries experiencing substantial value from the use of the innovative Smartsheet platform. Company leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience and demonstrated success in the software industry.
This high profile role reports to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales and is based in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Execute a complex, solution-based consultative sales process encompassing multiple groups within a large enterprise
- Develop new business opportunities by analyzing and proactively targeting high potential departments within a large enterprise
- Ability to effectively articulate and demonstrate Smartsheet’s unique business and technical value
- Execute end-to-end sales activities, including: lead follow up, opportunity qualification, sales process, subscriber acquisition and retention
- Proactively develop unsolicited proposals that justify the expanded use of Smartsheet throughout the enterprise
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success
- Use Smartsheet in the execution of daily sales activities
- Track all relevant sales activity using the company’s CRM platform
- Demonstrated enterprise sales success – track record of exceeding quotas; recognition, awards
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling software, preferably Enterprise SaaS solutions
- Ability to build relationships with Global 1000 senior line-of-business and IT executives, as well as operational managers
- Proven ‘hunter’ (new business) selling skills
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and a desire to deeply understand and
- demonstrate Smartsheet’s functionality, use cases, as well as business and technical elements
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with, and effective execution of, a complex, solution-based enterprise sales process
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Understands the difference between activity and results; solid work ethic
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with Smartsheet team members
- Smartsheet, Salesforce.com, Google apps, MS Word/PowerPoint/Excel skills
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required