Emerald Talent Group
You will lead the design and implementation of new applications and features that enhance a patient’s healthcare experience, including making it easier to pay bills, understand cost, and share information with their doctors. You will also work on projects that enhance the efficiency of clinical and administrative staff at healthcare provider organizations so they can optimize the patient experience, better measure the effectiveness of their workflow, and reduce the cost of delivering healthcare.
You will work directly with the CTO and Product Management team of MD Clarity to plan, design, prioritize, execute, and deploy new features and applications to our clients. This is an opportunity to be part of a product team that is scaling up to meet the demands of a growing customer base.
Product Development Responsibilities:
- Participating in design and problem-solving sessions related to our product roadmap and feedback received from our client services and support teams, and customers.
- Lead the design and implementation of software features
- Design and implementation of data interfaces (REST APIs) with external healthcare systems related to clinical, financial, quality, and patient data
- Design and implementation of features related to payment transactions and how patients experience paying for medical costs.
- Design and implementation of mobile-based consumer/patient-facing applications that enhance the healthcare experience for patients.
- Design data architecture to support new applications and features
- Work on improving tools to monitor stability and performance of our platform, and troubleshoot exceptions related to daily user activity.
- Participate in R&D activities to explore new technologies to optimize solutions to existing problems we address with our product
Qualifications and Skills We Expect:
- Education: BS/BE/MS in software engineering, information systems, computer science, or related field
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in software product development
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- High proficiency in SQL and database systems (firm understanding of relational database design)
- Experience working with large data sets
- High proficiency working with object-oriented programming languages (e.g. C#, Java)
- Experience in designing large-scale enterprise systems
- Preferred: experience with Microsoft technology stack (.NET, C#, SQL Server)
- Preferred: experience working with mobile development frameworks
- Preferred: experience designing REST APIs
- Preferred: experience working with healthcare data, systems, or generally exposure to the healthcare domain