Emerald Talent Group
Do you want to be a part of a purpose-driven organization that is an emerging leader in the Tech Services market on the West Coast. REV a Veteran Owned Business standing for “Remembering Every Veteran” is a full-service consultancy serving some of America’s largest brands and Fortune 50 employers. Join us in being a leader within an organization founded on leadership principles and strong team unity amongst the high-tech industry committed to enabling: Cloud Computing, 5G, IoT, App/Dev, ML/AI and the “Art of the Possible”.
Be part of the Un-carrier Revolution and build the solutions helping to give T-Mobile customers the best customer experience in the industry while enjoying competitive salary and benefits! As the Principal Engineer on the REV team serving T-Mobile you will work on everything from uncarrier moves, to large enterprise initiatives, to smaller digital focused projects and optimizations. This team makes large portions of the T-Mobile websites, 5G tools, and the work you do is highly visible within T-Mobile. Do you enjoy digging into engineering topics and having healthy debate? While our #1 priority is to create the best customer experiences; this team also works to ensure that the developer experience is continuously improving through automation, good engineering decisions, and the safety to question decisions or process which do not make sense. Responsibilities As a Principal Software Engineer at REV, you will:
- Grow your skills as a software engineer by collaborating with and mentoring other developers in a hybrid onshore/offshore organization that defaults follows development principles.
- Work with a growing team to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve brand new software components and microservices
- Continuously improve service architecture
- Be a role-model to engineers throughout the Engineering department
- Build data persistence solutions for software products, with the chance to work with and learn multiple data stores (including Postgres, Mongo, Redis, Cassandra) as well as event
- Own the end-to-end solution as a senior member of the team, including unit tests, CI/CD pipelines, deployments, monitoring, and security.
- Team lead for agile development practices within the group
- Close collaboration with Product Owner to write user stories and break it down to the junior engineers
- Co-Ordinate with offshore engineering leadership and engineers for automation solutions and architecture and be a technical lead on the team to deliver products
- Have fun! – contribute towards a productive yet fun team environment.
- Help the team embrace modern practices such as test-driven development, pair programming, automation, async communication, as the industry evolves.
- Implement design skills using common patterns for building reliable n-tier architectures.
- Go broad AND deep: work on front-ends and back-ends, automate tests and infrastructure, build CI/CD pipelines.
- Not just write code, but with your team, have the opportunity to lead in the delivery of code into production.
- 10+ Years Technical engineering experience
- Experience with the following programming languages preferred: HTML, CSS, JSON, Yaml, Swagger
- UI Frameworks: Hapi, RxJs, NgRx, NestJS, NodeJS;Angular; React; Adobe Experience Manager
- Git-based source code management systems (UI and/or CLI)
- Runtimes and UI frameworks including NodeJS, React, and/or Angular
- Infrastructure as Code and Containerization (Docke
- Microservices architecture, RESTFUL APIs, and GraphQL
- Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) and PaaS (PCF – Cloud Foundry)
- Test Automation and Deployment Automation
- Ability to complete a collaborative pair programming session in an interview setting with a senior T-Mobile developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent education and work experience preferred
- May require up to 20% of domestic overnight travel within the region, and occasional trips to the Bellevue Headquarters.