Emerald Talent Group
Maana is the analytics platform that operationalizes big data insights into line-of-business applications. Maana makes it easy for enterprises to turn data from multiple silos into continuous insights in days. Enterprises such as GE, Chevron and many more Fortune 500 are optimizing key assets and business processes with Maana by operationalizing big data insights and recommendations into line-of-business applications for thousands of employees to make better decisions.
Maana takes a fundamentally new approach to big-data analytics by using its newly patented Emergent Semantic Graph and unified index strategy to search across all data silos and data types and find data relevant to specific assets or business processes. Then Maana provides a holistic view of the asset or business process to be optimized. Investors include Chevron Technology Ventures, ConocoPhillips Technology Ventures, Frost Data Capital, GE Ventures, and Intel Capital. Maana is privately held with offices in Palo Alto, California, and Bellevue, Washington. Visit us at www.maana.io
Just like we pride ourselves in fundamentally re-inventing big data analytics, we also pride ourselves in the team that makes it all possible. We are bold and passionate about ensuring customer success. Everything we work on is to create a product that solves our customers’ most complex data challenges that no other vendor has been able to solve. Most our business comes from customer referrals, testimony to the business results Maana delivers to Fortune 500.
Does this sound challenging and interesting to you? Then send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to have you join us.
August 22, 2016
The Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting; recruit, screen and recommended placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external) for technical positions.
You must be innovative, flexible, self-directed, and able to manage full cycle recruiting. The ability to function in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs, manage open positions and define job descriptions.
- Screens resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person), administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt position openings within an assigned territory.
- Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates within an assigned territory.
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages internal transfer process including screening, coordination of interview with hiring manager, transfer offer letter, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
- Develops and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, non-competition agreements, etc.).
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including Affirmative Action Plan compliance.
- Manages current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years of experience
- HRIS experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.