Emerald Talent Group
Remote – West Region
As a Territory Sales Manager, reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for cultivating relationships, securing new design wins, and achieving revenue quotas within your assigned accounts and territory. You will exhibit a deep understanding of complex sales processes and be able to demonstrate sales success. You will have a successful track record of technical solution selling and quickly and comfortably develop director level relationships. You will be responsible for establishing, generating, and developing specific sales objectives within strategic opportunities in your territory.
What Does Success Look Like?
You qualify opportunities and know how to focus on the right customers.
You demonstrate a detailed understanding of your accounts and territory.
You close near term deals as well as build strategic customer relationships.
You are a good steward of the companies’ resources.
You are the voice of the customer.
You provide accurate forecasts and pipeline visibility.
The Territory Sales Manager’s purpose is to support the Director of Sales in achieving revenue targets within your assigned accounts and territory. You will participate in team selling activities for Key customers and will manage all aspects of customer engagements.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to leads and inquiries within the territory.
- Strategically prospect into target accounts within your territory.
- Qualify opportunities quickly and effectively.
- Capture and update opportunity information in Salesforce.
- Understand customer decision making process and communicate requirements clearly to the organization.
- Be knowledgeable and proficient in presenting Company products and technologies to your customers and partners.
- Build relationships with key decision makers.
- Build relationships, manage, and coordinate sales activities with our distribution and reps partners.
- Negotiate the best deal possible.
- Generate revenue growth at new and existing customers.
- Bear responsibility for customers through all stages of the Sales Process.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 4-year college degree
- 5 years sales experience in a semiconductor, electronics or technology company
- Proven ability to learn technical products
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong oral and written communication
- 25%-50% travel
Flexible within assigned territory