Emerald Talent Group
KenSci is on a mission to Fight death with Data Scienceby improving all aspects of patient care. As an engineer on the team whether that be at a senior level or more junior you represent the DNA of the company and power our innovation in constructing fluid user experiences with distributed global scale & precision.
What you get to do: Collaborate with a mission driven team of data scientists and engineers on backend and front end
• Build distributed systems using a combination of NodeJS paired with fluid experiences with React + Redux
• Use D3, Plotly, and Power BI (with custom visualizations you create)
• Leverage your ninja-esce coding chops to construct deep & rich solutions
Key attributes we look for in a person: Construct great products with your awesome coding chops -and can talk in detail about what you have done
• Self-starter with a deep bias for action and getting things done -and done right
• Can balance when to be scrappy and when to be pragmatic -in short, have some hustle
• Have a github, bitbucket, or gitlabs account with some super cool stuff to show
• Desired Skills and Experience Passion for solving problems and working in a team to do it
• NodeJS, Express, & Pug to construct rich distributed services to power user experiences
• Understanding of healthcare data formats, workflows, and scenarios is a plus
• 2+ years’ experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure is a plus
• Bachelor in Statistics/Math/Computer Science or related field
• Embrace our Culture Innovate -capable of having a completely original idea and taking it to the next stage, leading the way through example for the company
• Collaborate -Work with others to develop super successful patterns (for sales, presentations, micro-services, experiences, etc.)
• Help Others -when a team member needs it, let’s lend a hand and help them to blaze a trail better on their own next time
• Relentless -We will stop at nothing to delight our customers & continuously grow our people
•Join us, lead us -let’s improve the quality of life across the globe together!
KenSci is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.